Saturday, February 9, 2008

Speaking of Manga . . .

Hello again!

I just updated my frontpage thingy. And I put down 'manga' as one of my favourite books, which reminded me of something I saw at Garden City (yes, I went to Garden City today AND I bought a pair of shoes for $12.55! Beat that!). When my sister and brother went into Myer to get my sister her new laptop, I went into Dymocks (any good shopper would know Dymocks is right outside of Myer in GC), when I saw their crap collection of manga. Within that selection of manga, something caught my eye.

*cue drum roll*
Basilisk!!!
*cue smashing of drums*

Yeah, instant "OMG, I want that!"
But thing is, since it was a crap selection of manga, the only volume there was no. 5 . . . so I didn't get it. If it was the first book then I would of gotten it, but noo, they only the fifth (and final) book. God, what ever happened to a complete set? I mean, how hard can it be?

So yeah, I just added more stuff to my wishlist. And now, there is a total of three items on it. Not bad, either. Seeing how it's all books. The complete set of Jane Austen books, another one that I've forgotten and now, complete set of Basilisk. See? Not bad.

And now I just realized the reason why I created this blog was for school work, but hey! No one didn't say I couldn't use this for my social life! xD

Hope you enjoyed reading this much longer post,
Dark.Angel81

10 comments:

xrellikx said...

Because im a blogger comment/taggie (whore >v<") lover ....

^__^;;

Sheryls blog -> her study blog-> tagboard -> your blog...

I KNOW. WHERE ON EARTH ARE THE BOX SETS OF MANGA?

... they better still do that.

cause ive been collecting one by one each death note... T.T

want to start a revolutuion?!?
cause hell, i do.

Dark.Angel81 said...

Hell yes!! When do we start? What do we do?

I want my Basilisk!!!

xrellikx said...

.... well to start a revolution...

WITHOUT REFERING TO SUCH BOOKS AS 1984....

..lets get something st eat first...

And then lets go to Japan....

WHEN? WHENEVER.

...i need money... x_X

Dark.Angel81 said...

urgh, don't even mention that book. All the horror that we went through T.T

yeah, lets go eat something nice.

then go to Japan . . .

but pay for your own stuff. I'm not lending you money.

So you go tell me details once you get enough money.

And no, I don't think your CNY money is enough.

xrellikx said...

lol.. my parents are paying for my garduation trip...

So if i put in "Japan"

= ALL EXPENSES PAID + SPENDING MONEY~

WWWOOOT~.

I never use my CNY money...because theres nothing ive really been dying to buy in aus...

But then... this is HK...

SPEEEENNNNNDD~

Dark.Angel81 said...

ohh luuuckkkyyy!!!!!!!!
my parents would make me spend my own money to go to japan. and probably say that I can't move back in when i come back or something to that extent.

lol. my grandma didn't go to HK this year because she said, 'you spend money even when you don't want to.'

xrellikx said...

AHAHAHA.... what youre grandma says is true...

You have no idea how much i spend on taxis... T.T

But then again, theres HEAPS of other stuff to spend crazily on...

^^
your wallet will thank you for its use... and then *TWACK* you when you have nothing left inside it...

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I so want the complete set of Jane Austen books too!!! So cool...

But I can't find it. T_T

Oh, and don't go to my study blog for a while - it's Under Construction.

K.D. said...

Umm, Jess, probably the reason that book you want isn't there is because everyone else wants it too...

Dark.Angel81 said...

no kate, other people don't want it as well. Why would they think of dymocks to go to to get basilisk in the first place? besides, I like my explanation better.

xD