well, I just read this article about NASA sending off this Beatles song (Across the Universe, to be exact) out into space.
Now, after watching Independence Day in English, you can all tell this got my interest. So I read it. And laughed.
But I like the picture.
xD
But if people think that something like Across the Universe by the Beatles is going to trigger an intergalactic war, then maybe try send off a song like Are You Dead Yet? by Children of Bodom.
The link to the article is somewhere on my blog. Go find it under "Others".
Or go CLICKY.
Go clickly. I'm going to take the link off . . . or maybe I won't . . .
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh lol, I think that Independence Day may have driven us all to the brink of paranoid schizophrenia ^^
Post a Comment