Friday, April 11, 2008

A little bit of randomness can get you anywhere

Ok, well, after finding out that lots of cboxes got spammed (with abuse) last night, I decided to go around and see what was happening. But as you can tell, I still haven't figured it out yet, except for Angelyn is still trying to find out if we won the debate or not. You'd think she'll have a hunch as to why we're not telling her by now . . .
Anyway, I saw this on Sheryl's blog and decided to do it for the heck of it. I mean, why not? It's holidays.
H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S
Yes. And I am aware that this is a school blog but hey, share the "girlyness" around . .
and this will be a long post, so even better. xD

*****************************************
[ ] You own over 10 bottles of nail polish. <-Nup, only one and it's full of dark purple sexiness. In other words, I've only used it twice.
[x] You own perfume that cost over $60. <- if I do, then I didn't buy. It was either for my birthday or Christmas. But I might . . .
[ ] You had/have fake nails. <- fake nails are rank . . all natural FTW!!
[ ] You have more hair products than you can use. <-lets see what I have:clip, hairbrush, shampoo/conditioner, uhmm . . . hair tie . . I'm running out . .
[ ] You have enough clothes to cover an entire refugee camp. <-no, that's my sister
[x] You have enough pictures to create your own wallpaper. <- on my comp, possibly.
Total: 2

Do you:
[ ] Have/had a hair color that is not your natural color. <- nope, I'll be killed if I did do that . . but maybe later in life, but nothing stupid like going peroxide blond . . eww .
[ ] Have “blonde moments” at least once a day. <-I can go high everyday
[ ] Constantly keep your phone at your side. <- no, no one really calls me, and if they do, it's my sister telling me to tell mum to not cook dinner for her. Can't she just call the home phone?
[ ] Dance around in your room when nobody else is home. <-kinda hard because there's always someone AT home
[ ] Refuse to go out in public without makeup. <- the only thing that can be counted for makeup in my room is my beloved LipIce. But I can go without it . . .
Total: 0 <- hah! take that!

Do you adore:
[ ] Makeup <- . . .
[ ] Glitter <- . . .
[ ] The color pink <- . . .
[x] Shopping <- Now we're talking.
[x] Jewelery <- I don't adore jewellery, I love it. As long as it ain't gold, of course. xD
[ ] Mirrors <- wth? what type of question is this? Is this supposed to test my vanity or something?
[x] Chick flicks <-some of them. The others are too soppy or just plain sad . . .
[x] Shoes. <- HELL YES~!!
[ ] Rainbows <- . . . it's the way it is . . .
[ ] Unicorns <-I never really got the concept of horns on a horse . . .
[x] Disney Movies <-YESH!! I love those fairy tale ones!!
[ ] Candles <-well, I appreciate that they're helpful in blackouts . . .
[ ] Flowers <-I enjoy the prettiness of them, but not adore . . at least I don't think so.
[x] Stuffed Animals <-BULL YEAH!! I LOVE MY TEDDIES!!
[x] Boots <-YESH!! I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT MY AWESOME BOOTS NOW!! WHOOOOOTTTT!!
[x] Starbucks <- Starbucks FTW!! And if you're asking when I had some, HK. HK peoples, HK.
Total: 8

Do you say:
[x] Whatever. <- sometimes
[x] Oh my gosh/goodness/god. <-sometimes.
[ ] Hun/honey. <-very rarely and very sarcastically.
[ ] That’s hot. <-I'm not Paris Hilton.
[ ] Dunzo. <-do they mean "dunno"
[ ] Darling. <-Honey, I'm fine with. But darling? Please, reminds me of Kyoko and her "darling" . . . *shudders*
[x] Psh. <-yeah, more than the others I guess.
[ ] Cutie. <-. . . . I use the word "cute".
[ ] Hottie. <-I use "hot" and very rarely as specimens aren't very "hot".
[ ] Totally. <-. . . .
[ ] Fer Shur. <-Sheryl, the translation: For sure. And no, I don't use it.
[ ] Fabulous. <-I'm no Max Galatica.
[x] Hell yeah. <-I believe I've already used this several times in this post.
[ ] Like. <- . . yeah, like, what?
[ ] Duh. <- I used it today, which is the first in . . . ages.
Total: 4

Do You Read:
[ ] Cosmopolitan/Cosmo Girl.
[ ] Cleo.
[ ] Marie Claire
[ ] Elle.
[ ] Vogue
[ ] Dolly.
[ ] Girlfriend.
[ ] Teen Vogue.
[ ] Famous.
[ ] New idea.
[ ] NW.
[ ] Madison.
[ ] Who.
[ ] PerezHilton.com.
Total: 0

Have you Seen These:
[x] Legally Blonde-yaha, but I was really young so no idea what happened.
[ ] Elizabethtown.
[x] Mean Girls. <-unfortunately, yes.
[ ] Now & Then.
[ ] The Notebook. <-I have yet to watch it and no, I do no remember at Angelyn's house.
[ ] A Walk to Remember.
[ ] Sweet Home Alabama.
[ ] Where the Heart is.
[ ] Just my luck.
[ ] John Tucker Must Die.
[ ] Centerstage.
[ ] Bring it On.
[x] How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. <-that was kinda funny. "Zip", or is this a different movie?
[ ] Mona Lisa Smile.
Total: 3 <- haven't even heard of most of these movies . . .

Are you / Have you been Addicted to…
[ ] LOST
[ ] America’s Next Top Model.
[ ] Project Runway.
[ ] Desperate Housewives.
[ ] The Simple Life.
[ ] The search for the next doll.
[ ] 8th & Ocean.
[ ] Grey’s Anatomy.
[ ] The O.C..
[ ] Laguna Beach/The Hills.
[ ] Nip/Tuck.
[ ] Gilmore Girls.
[ ] Veronica Mars.
[ ] One Tree Hill.
Total: 0 <-I don't watch TV nor do I know half of these series.

Grand Total: 17
COUNT UP HOW MANY YOU CHECKED.
Multiply by 2 = 34%

***********************************************

wow, not far from Sheryl . . . and my inbox has been spammed. T.T

ttyl.

No comments: